How to Wash Hand Block Printed Fabric•
Posted on April 17 2020
How to care for hand block printed fabric?
Kolka products are individually hand block printed, on pure natural cotton using eco friendly and chemical free dyes. Block printed textiles are a perfect blend of craftsmanship and creativity.
1. Wash with a minimal amount of natural soap or mild detergent.
2. Machine wash or hand wash separately with cold water using gentle cycle.
3. Air dry and steam iron for best results.
4. Do not use detergent that contains enzymes, bleach, fabric softeners, or that is formulated for wool.
5. Do not dry clean, soak, or bleach.
6. Do not tumble dry
7. Colourful items should be washed separately
And you will enjoy your beautiful hand block printed fabric for years to come.